East Side Party Plan

Dragos Neagu dragos.neagu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 00:10:58 MST 2005

> It's portable enough to bring.  See <http://members.cox.net/geneousproducts/>.

Hey!  I just came from our church's youth night, and we've been doing
a quiz on the first Wednesday of every month for a few months now.
One of the things that contestants still dispute is who hit the buzzer
first.  This could very well solve that issue, is there anyway I can
get/build one? :-D

--
-Dragos Neagu <><
"If I have been able to see farther, it was only because I stood on