OT: new car advice

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 20:55:59 MST 2005

Yep, that's the one I saw in a magazine not too long ago that I was
commenting on.

Ya know though, somehow I can see in the distant future an actual
application for these on the racetrack....
It'd be like racing the old 125/250cc bikes.. you didn't let go of the
throttle, and it was rider skill that won the race.
:P

I'd do it.... better be some ultra-light body protection so as not to
weigh this puppy down...

--Dan