PostgreSQL - need help finding resources

Trent Shipley tshipley at deru.com
Thu Dec 1 18:21:25 MST 2005

(Stupid @#$%ing top posting)

More specifically see:

http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/

Especially

Newbie stuff (eg how do I get it working);
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-novice/

DBA issues;
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-admin/

SQL questions (how do I write a query that returns foo);
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-sql/

There are special lists for Postgresql on Windows.
Hackers is for working on the source code.
General is for anything not otherwise covered.