tabling in OOo

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Aug 31 10:01:21 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-31 at 09:52 -0700, Siri Amrit Kaur wrote:
> On Tuesday 30 August 2005 06:27 pm Craig White kindly wrote:
> > >
> > > Coming from you, that makes me feel a lot better.
> >
> > ---
> > don't put me on a pedestal - der.hans has forgotten more than I'll
> > ever know about Linux (or is that now Linux (tm) ?)
> >
> > Craig
>
> Yeah, but I bet you don't forget things the day after you learn them,
> like I do. I can never even remember how to do fractions, and I've
> been trying to learn them since third grade! Commandline? Vi? Forget
> it. I have CRS disease... don't know why I'm even in Linux, I have
> such a chronic newbie brain...
----
you are not alone with CRS  ;-)

I do forget much of what I learned - ask me a question about shell
scripting.

As for vi - I can't remember where I left my cheat sheets on vi - for
some reason, emacs sticks with me. Anyway, not knowing :$ to go to the
end of buffer in vi, I was rather proud of my page down -> kvm solution
as the ultimate in analog solution to a digital problem.

;-)

Craig