holiday movie

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Aug 31 00:22:55 MST 2005

moin, moin,

since next Monday is a holiday I figured maybe a bunch of us would like to
go see "March of the Penguins" :).

http://www.google.com/movies?q=movie%3A+march+of+the+penguins&sc=1&near=85280&rl=1

I figure the Arizona Center is somewhat geographically central.

I would prefer an early afternoon showing.

Dunno if the showtimes will hold up for next week. I will be out of town
until late Sunday night, so someone else'll have to watch schedule.

Who's interested?

Remember to wear a Tux shirt :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  "The purpose of IT is to seamlessly and transparently provide the other