VoiP provider recommendations

Rick Russell idatasys at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 06:35:58 MST 2005

Check out starneteworks.us.  They are a local viop provider that
supports IAX.  They are mainly business focused as far as I know. I
have a connection with them and the quality has been great.  All of my
business calls come in over this connection.  They are built on
Asterisk as well.

I have VoicePulse Connect number as well.  It has been great for the
price.  Where else can you get 4 incoming calls over IAX for 12
dollars a month.  All outgoing calls are charges per minute.  I had
some quality problems with them at first, but that seems to have
cleared up.  VoicePulse does have issue with support.  I don't think
that I have ever gotten a live person when I have called them.  They
have had a few short periods of down time over the past 6 months that
I have been using it.  As was mentioned before they don't have Arizona
numbers.

Rick Russell
iDataSys.com