Quick books for linux

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 01:44:42 MST 2005

I use Crossover Office at work (MS Office, Outlook, etc), and I used
to use Wine at home for IE (testing) and for Quicken.  I know that
Quicken will work under plain Wine without much tweaking.. if any
tweaking at all.  I ran it a little to see if it works and it did.
I prefer MS Money 97, myself... but under Linux I use CBTracker.  I
wish CBTracker had multiple account capabilities, that'd be perfect.
I like it's forecasting capabilities... just a click of the button and
you have a live graph of what your money looks like for 30/60/90/180
days...etc.

On 8/27/05, der.hans <PLUGd at lufthans.com> wrote:

> Actually, it's the other way around. CodeWeavers make a commercial product
> from the WINE Free Software project. CodeWeavers reportedly adds a great
> deal of value ( and development ) to WINE, but they didn't start the
> project.
>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans

-----
There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a
vacuum. -- Arthur C. Clarke