GUI apt-get

Robert N. Eaton moth28 at cox.net
Thu Aug 25 10:54:44 MST 2005

Bryan,

I have Linspire 5.0 on my box at present. I opted for CNR (Click 'N'
Run) for $49.95 which makes it dead easy to get those kinds of programs.
If you're talking "fair dinkum" (genuine) Debian, I have no knowledge.
Linspire was designed for the "masses"  who have little interest in
tweaking their computer. CNR works very well most of the time, but the
exceptions can be really frustrating.

I sent off for Ubuntu to give that a try.

Bob Eaton