WestSide meeting moved to a different room

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Aug 23 16:48:50 MST 2005

Am 23. Aug, 2005 schwätzte G Gambill so:

> Just got the following message from Steve of GCC fame.
>
> "Btw, we _will_ be in the alternate room down the hall if
> you could send a note to plug-discuss - it's the "small conference
> room", HT1-115. You go into the door in front of the offices marked
> HT1-111 and it's about 10 feet back.
>
> If you come in at the end with the switchboard (West) it's the first
> door you'll hit."

Can we get a sign for the normal door pointing people to the room for
tonight?

ciao,

der.hans
#  In order to live free and happily, you must sacrifice boredom.
#  It is not always an easy sacrifice.