Resolution for Ubuntu

Joseph Sinclair plug-discuss at stcaz.net
Thu Aug 18 17:37:05 MST 2005

Ubuntu-Live doesn't support resolution changes since the changes would disappear between sessions (nothing is saved to disk).

You might want to consider trying something like Puppy Linux, which stores configuration in a file on the hard-drive, a floppy, or even a USB flash drive. That way you could set the configuration you want, and still have the system on CD.