configure postfix to do reverse dns and do not accept mail if revers dns fails

Colin Rasor tcaz at tcaz.com
Wed Aug 17 11:12:55 MST 2005

Jim,
Checking reverse dns before connect is only a first step in the battle
against UCE. I have seen lots of great postfix how-tos that explain numerous
ways to help you fight SPAM.

http://www.postfix.org/uce.html This will help with your Reverse DNS (look
for reject_unknown_client)

Also check out some of the other resource on the postfix.com homepage under
the UCE/Virus Section
http://www.postfix.com/docs.html

--Colin.ansel.Rasor