What's a good Cable provider?

Chris Gehlker chris at GCCodeFactory.biz
Wed Aug 17 09:15:43 MST 2005

On Aug 17, 2005, at 9:09 AM, Alan Dayley wrote:

> I have Earthlink as my ISP (OK but don't say the word Linux to most
> of the
> tech support people) and my actual DSL connection is from Covad,
> whom I
> have never had an issue with.
>
> Shop around.  You don't necessarily "have to" go with Qwest directly.

I have Qwest as my DSL provider an FastQ as my ISP. FastQ tech
support has never hesitated to answer question about Linux, Windows,
OS X, or *BSD, even when the the question involved setting up a Linux/
Windows LAN for a buddy outside their service area.