electronics chemistry and opensource workbench

Bryce C Plug at BryceCo.Net
Sun Aug 14 08:46:59 MST 2005

On Sat, 2005-13-08 at 08:38 -0700, Gene Holmerud wrote:
> Anybody have a recomendation for a PC board manufacturing shop?  I'm
> looking for maybe 10 sq-in, quantity 100.
>
> Gene

We currently get all our PCBs manufactured by First Electronics. I
couldn't say how good they are ore what they're willing to do as I'm in
software R&D, but I know our experience hasn't been too bas with them
anyways (we've been using them for quite a few years) and I think they
cater to orders about your size. (Feel free to mention our name - don't
know that anything will happen, but it wouldn't hurt either.) Anyways,
just throwing a name out there.

-Bryce
Rhino Equipment Corp.

... in three to eight years we will have a machine with the general
intelligence of an average human being ... The machine will begin to
educate itself with fantastic speed. In a few months it will be at
genius level and a few months after that its powers will be
incalculable ... -- Marvin Minsky, LIFE Magazine, November 20, 1970