OT: Hardware for Sale

AZ Pete az_pete at cactusfamily.com
Sat Aug 13 08:44:38 MST 2005

Hi All,

I have lots of hardware for sale.
If anyone is interested please contact me off list.
Since I won't be in front of my computer consistently this weekend, if
anyone is interested please call me instead:
602-821-5278

Thanks,
Peter W.
az_pete at cactusfamily.com

1) Server Computer:
	* Dual 933Mhz P3 Processors
	* 512 MB Ram
	* Dual Redundant power supplies
	* 6 x 36Gb SCSI Ultra 160 10k RPM drives (SCA 80pin)
	* 2 Intel Pro/1000 Gigabit Fiber channel NICs
	* AMI MegaRaid 467 4 channel SCSI controller
	* On-board Adaptec SCSI controller (on the M/B)
	* 17" Dell Monitor
	* 2 USB ports, PS/2 keyboard & mouse ports
	* CD, 1.44Mb floppy, VGA, keyboard, mouse
	* Dimensions 15" W x 22.5" D x 22" H
This computer was used as our development server and has just been sitting
around unused for a few months.
It's a great machine and very reliable.  Current configuration has 2 hard
drives set up as RAID 1 and the other 4 as RAID 5.
The RAID 1 channel is used for the O/S, the RAID 5 for data.
With the included monitor this system is ready to go for whatever your
needs are: development server, office file server, etc.
This computer is a somewhat large cube with casters to roll it around.  The
only thing wrong with it is that one of the casters (wheels) is broken.
I'm asking $275 for the entire setup.  (The 2 Fiber NICS and RAID
controller combined are worth $150 by themselves).

2) Dell Optiplex GX150 tower desktop computer
	* 1.2 Ghz P3
	* 128 Mb Ram
	* 20Gb hard drive.
	* 10/100 Network
	* 4 x USB
	* CD-Rom
	* On-board sound card
	* 1.44 Mb floppy
	* 17" Dell monitor
	* keyboard, mouse
This machine I used as a testing desktop unit and was used very
little.  The monitor is practically new.  I've run several different
flavors of Linux on this machine and currently it's running Win XP.  This
machine is ready to go, no config necessary.  Just put it on your desk,
plug it in and go!
I'm asking $75 for the entire setup.

3) Small ATX-mini footprint computer
	* 1 Ghz processor
	* 128 Mb Ram
	* 40 Gb hard disk
	* RCA TV out
	* S-Video out
	* Standard VGA
	* 10/100 NIC
	* 4 USB
	* Sound (line in/out, speaker out)
	* Firewire/IEEE 1394 port
	* CD-ROM
	* PS/2 keyboard & mouse port
	* Serial / Parallel ports
	* Dimensions 11.5" W x 10.5" D x 2.5" H
This machine is brand new.  We received it as an evaluation unit and I used
it for a few hours.  It's been sitting unused for several months.
This would make a great little MP3 server or a Myth TV box as it's very
small and very quiet.  I've run Redhat and Win XP on it with no problems.
I'm asking $35

4) Netgear Prosafe Cable/DSL Router/Firewall model FR-328s (8 -port)
This is a brand new router/firewall given as an evaluation unit.  We fired
it up, played around for a bit and it's been sitting unused for several months.
This model has a dial-up modem failover feature.  If your cable/DSL
connection goes down it'll automatically connect to your dial-up provider.
Very nice Router!
Asking $15