File Sharing

Jeremiah Summers miah at cox.net
Sun Aug 7 08:07:07 MST 2005

A great Application that goes along with Samba would be smb4k that the
easiest way for me was set up a samba server and samba clients. However
I don't know much about suse I tried a live cd they had a while back and
didn't like it, so sorry. To recap smb4k is a good little app and I'm
sure they have a suse package out there.