script to break up mp3s

Bill Warner wwarner42 at cox.net
Wed Aug 3 19:03:57 MST 2005

Cool, looking through the documentation I found this:
-----------------------------
Cut, Copy and Paste

     1. ecasound -i bigfile.wav -o part1.wav -t:60.0
     2. ecasound -i bigfile.wav -y:60.0 -o part2.wav
I apt-get installed it and gave it a try.  It seems like it doesn't
quite get the timings lined up exactly right but I can live with a
slight skip every 5 minutes.  I can put together a script to create all
the part?.mp3 I need.

Thanks,
-Bill