Mozilla Text Resolution

Stephen Andert plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 31 May 2003 16:50:55 -0700

I'm reading in digest mode, and I've been busy so this got put on the back
burner so I'm responding to several ideas at one time.

1. Regarding upgrading to Red Hat 8 or 9.
I've tried RH8 on two different machines and wasn't been able to get X
running on either.  RH7 worked without any problem and when I did 7.3 as a
new install, it worked fine.  It seems like support for some hardware was
dropped.  If anyone has any ideas for overcoming this problem, I'd be happy
to try a newer version.

2. Regarding different fonts.
I feel stupid for overlooking this idea.  A friend at work recommended using
a different font which I tried and is much better.  Probably made enough of
a difference that I won't need to do anything else right now.

Thanks to all for your help.
Stephen