Apache2.0 virtual hosts

Don Calfa plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 30 May 2003 12:35:48 -0700

If  I:

Add NameVirtualHost *

I get this error

[error] VirtualHost _default_:443 -- mixing * ports and non-* ports with a NameVirtualHost address is not supported, proceeding with undefined results

If I change <VirtualHost website1.com> etc...  I get:

[warn] VirtualHost website1.com:0 overlaps with VirtualHost website2.com:0, the first has precedence, perhaps you need a NameVirtualHost directive

Keeping both, I get both errors.