Converting MS Outlook Address Book to Evolution

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
30 May 2003 10:40:41 -0700

There is an official answer (and it was easy) on the ximian site. But
all I did was import from Outlook to Mozilla then Import from Mozilla to
evolution. (I believe evolution uses the same mbox format we do).