OT: Box for sale

Joel Dudley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 29 May 2003 20:53:00 -0700

--Apple-Mail-2-797653113

I am selling my PC and would let it go at a low price if I knew it was
going to run LINUX in its new home.

1.4 GHz Athlon
Abit KG7-RAID
512MB DDR RAM
40 GB 7200 RPM drive
GeForce 4 Ti4200 video with DVI
Plextor 12x24X48 CD-RW
52X CD-ROM
Sound Blaster LIVE! X-Gamer
Eepro 100 NIC

This box currently runs Debian just fine. Make me an offer off-list and
I will consider it. Please don't make a ridiculous offer, such as a
penny, I don't want this to turn into an auction. I am not looking to
make a real big profit on this machine I just prefer that it's new
owner ran LINUX.

- Joel

--Apple-Mail-2-797653113

at a low price if I knew it was going to run LINUX in its new home.

1.4 GHz Athlon

Abit KG7-RAID

512MB DDR RAM

40 GB 7200 RPM drive

GeForce 4 Ti4200 video with DVI

Plextor 12x24X48 CD-RW

52X CD-ROM

Sound Blaster LIVE! X-Gamer

Eepro 100 NIC

This box currently runs Debian just fine. Make me an offer off-list
and I will consider it. Please don't make a ridiculous offer, such as
a penny, I don't want this to turn into an auction. I am not looking
to make a real big profit on this machine I just prefer that it's new
owner ran LINUX.

- Joel</fontfamily>

--Apple-Mail-2-797653113--