Shared libraries

Ted Gould plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
28 May 2003 23:28:36 -0700

--=-03q3B006rxCLpW30EoHm

Well, I'll just say that I got Yellowdog 3.0, and it comes with
fontconfig 2.1.  For the most part, atleast on PPC, 2.1 sucks.  I didn't
realize how much until I upgraded.  I've now upgraded to 2.2 and
Nautilus doesn't crash, GDM doesn't crash, Dia 0.91 works, etc.  I guess
I could recompile every one of those...

		--Ted