Linux Program for Win2k Password recovery

AZ Pete plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 28 May 2003 16:00:48 -0700

Thanks to all that responded.  As it turns out one of our admins had a copy
of ERD commander and, using it, I was able to edit the admin password as
well as perform some registry edits to get the machine back up and running.

Who'd have thought I could turn to Linux guys for help with Windows.   This
Linux list probably has more knowledge of Windows than most MCSEs out
there.  :)

Peter