a cool Opera feature that Mozilla doesn't have

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
27 May 2003 22:03:10 -0700

--=-C3LnZ3HGkTo8/xfGrtuN

On Tue, 2003-05-27 at 18:43, Victor Odhner wrote:
> Lynn David Newton wrote:
> > One can set the editor to use when viewing source. ...
>=20
> Opera's got another cool feature which accounts for
> most of the times I use Opera:  they make it such
> a no-brainer to validate the HTML you've generated.
>=20
> While viewing a page, just right-click on it,
> select "Frame" and then "Validate".  It sends
> the page to W3.org for you and opens another
> page with the results.
>=20
> (I'm using Opera 6.05 on Win98.  I'll get a Linux
> box running again, one of these days ...)

Mozilla has a plugin called Checky, that does the same thing and has
oodles of options.  It runs on windows98.  No need to enslave yourself
with Opera. ;)

--=20
Derek Neighbors
GNU Enterprise