Routing

Entelin plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
26 May 2003 16:00:40 -0700

I intend to use iptables for that purpose as its role is to route
between two vlans and provide filtering on a lan. However I am trying to
get the routing working first.

I have two nic's, an address assigned to each one is 192.168.1.0/24 and
one is 172.16.2.0/28. I have enabled ip_forward. From the box i can ping
out both interfaces. However its still not routing traffic. My iptables
policys are blank and default policys are set to all accept.

Any Ideas ? Thanks.

--
Entelin <entelin@users.sourceforge.net>