Make a PDF from OOo 1.0.2?

Lee Einer plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 25 May 2003 06:22:28 -0700

I just took a look at OO and it is quite similar to Star Office in this
respect. For OO, you should have a printer named "PDF Screen" or some
such. Select that printer, then check the print-to-file box. Click OK
and it should give you a choice of printing to Postscript or PDF. Select
PDF, name your file and print.

Lee Einer