exim config

Bart Garst plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
24 May 2003 21:14:36 -0700

I'm not sure _how_ to make sure my hostname is fully qualified and
resolves. I can `ping necgate` and it resolves to my internal IP (it's a
firewall/router). Should it resolve to the external IP?

The qualify_domain setting was set to 'necgate' by `base-config` when I
got the system running. Should I set the primary_hostname to cox.net?

I hate asking stupid questions but I've not found any answers in the
documentation.

I appreciate your patients,
Bart