Solaris

Gary Nichols plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 24 May 2003 21:11:43 -0700

On Saturday, May 24, 2003, at 11:31 AM, Rob Wultsch wrote:

> As I recently agreed to buy a sparc 20 and have no knowledge of of the
> os I am wondering if there is a user group for solaris, or a book...
>
> Anyone?

sunhelp.org is run by a friend of mine.  The mailing lists are the best
around (especially the sun-managers list).

I highly recommend the Solaris books from Sun Press.

Also, feel free to email me directly with any questions.  I have quite
a few boxes around here running Solaris - from sparcs to ultras to....
well you know.  Linux, Mac OSX, freebsd and Solaris are my tools of
choice.

Gary