debian iso question

Sat, 24 May 2003 15:00:48 -0700 (MST)

Am 19. May, 2003 schw=E4tzte Bart Garst so:

> I'm curious to know what is on the Debian ISO images. There are 6 images

over 6,000 packages ;-)

> (3.0r1), numbered 1-3 & 5-7. RedHat distributes 3 disks with binaries on
> them, 2 source disks, and 1 documentation disk. Am I looking at a
> similar arrangement with Debian?

Yes. I don't know what they are anymore.

http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#which-cd

See two questions down from that as well and maybe peruse the whole FAQ.

I think it's a little out of date as I'm pretty certain debian no longer ha=
=2Eus and non-.us CDs. Maybe it does for Woody.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  The only way for a woman to change a man
#  is if he's wearing Depends[TM] - der.hans