RH8 Evolution 1.0.8 and Sent Filder

Bryce C plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
23 May 2003 07:58:11 -0700

--=-HlXxQyuP2y/MYdCcn4s4

Evolution is pretty straight forward. To put a shortcut to a folder in
the shortcut bar, just open "Folders" and then drag the icon you'd like
a shortcut to, to the bar. A small, sideways cursor will appear between
the icons so you can position it.
For help, try Evolution's help. That would be under the help button.