changing file permissions

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 22 May 2003 15:42:31 -0700 (MST)

I guess I was showing my inexperience there. Is there some way that I kde
automaticly mount the partition for specific users?
OR
Is there some way to transform a fat32 to a unix file system? Would i even
want to do this, as my experience with ext2 sucks. (I am using xfs for my
/,btw anyone know how to defrag a xfs?)

Robert James Wultsch III
robert.wultsch@asu.edu
sheepsleep7 (AIM)