Michelle Lowman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
22 May 2003 08:25:50 -0700

I sent an email on this subject several weeks ago. Phoenix College has a
site we can use that fits all of the criteria, and they are holding it
for us for June 18th. I was under the impression that Mike Havens was
coordinating this Installfest. PC does require a fee for this space, so
if we don't want it, someone (the coordinator, most likely) should tell
them. The contact person at PC is Priscilla Gonzales,
p.gonzales@pcmail.maricopa.edu

-Michelle Lowman