Mozilla dwarfs its rivals

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
22 May 2003 04:27:08 -0700

If you are a power tab user you *must* get multizilla for mozilla
http://multizilla.mozdev.org/. I think most opera users will like it.
What you describe is exactly how my system works but I have so many
pieces added only God knows what makes it work that way. I'd start out
with multizilla though if that doesn't do it for you let me know and
I'll try to figure out what I have installed to allow me to run mozilla
like that. firebird is going to attempt to have a lot more tab features
out the box.