Mozilla dwarfs its rivals

AZ Pete plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 21 May 2003 19:15:15 -0700

Thanks for sending this along.  I had no idea that Mozilla supported that
"groupmark" feature.  I guess I wasn't looking closely enough.  Opera has
had this feature for some time and it's my browser of choice (with Mozilla
a very close 2nd).

The one feature I do like very much on Opera that I can't seem to find in
Mozilla is that I can set Opera to open *all* the tabbed sites that were
open when I exited the browser.  Upon startup Mozilla will only open the
one tab that was currently active.

I've come to rely one this feature because I'll be doing research and have,
say, 10 tabs active.  Then I may have to power down my laptop to head
home.  When I power back up and start Opera all the sites will
automatically open and I can continue exactly where I left off.

Maybe the Mozilla guys can implement this.
Keep up the good work!!
Peter