Is there anything we can do as a group about SCO ?

Entelin plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
22 May 2003 00:57:08 -0700

LOL  I would do that if we could get a good amount of people to also!
Its only in las vegas, not to far. Mabe we could work something out with
some local LUG's as well.  great idea. If we could stir up things
perhaps we could get some negative media attention on SCO.

--
Entelin <entelin@users.sourceforge.net>