Hardware Help

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
21 May 2003 14:11:42 -0700

Thanks Kyle,
That's good to know. Now if I can just decided if I want a TV graphics
card on this computer (or move it to my current production box). I think
I can have a best of breed machine (for me at least). Since I end up
buying a new computer every year anyways I don't aim to get the latest
and greatest. Just way better than what I currently have. I find that
going this route I can spend less every year and *still* just about
double my hard disc / processor / memory every year.

--
Carl Parrish (cparrish@carlparrish.com)
http://www.carlparrish.com