Linux Friendly CPA?

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
21 May 2003 09:45:20 -0700

My CPA has to look at me working with GnuCash *alot* (and he seems to
understand it better than I do which is just wrong). He's decided that
gnucash isn't for him but he's been evaluating MoneyDance. He's already
converted his entire office to OpenOffice. (I infect everyone I meet.
<g>). If you want more info email me offlist.

Carl P.