Is there anything we can do as a group about SCO ?

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
20 May 2003 10:12:50 -0700

According to this article
http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reports/4784/1/
SCO is still part of UnitedLinux. OTOH I would like to see them kicked
out. but it may make a stronger legal statement if they are still
actively involved with UnitedLinux when they go to court.

Carl P.