Is there anything we can do as a group about SCO ?

Entelin plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
20 May 2003 04:36:22 -0700

This intellectual property issue SCO is stirring up is out of line. I
don't know what long term goals they think they are going to gain or how
much money Microsoft has bribed them with. However they are slandering
Linux and threating thousands of business's who are expanding this
movement. As someone who tries to keep up to date about issues that
surround our freedoms on the Internet, and ability to create truly free
software I have become accustomed to the occasional and continuing
assaults that we face from various groups such as Microsoft, DMCA, Music
/ video Companies and the like. However a company such as SCO who has
put some effort into linux suddenly turning their back 180 degrees only
to threaten everyone from IBM to the distributors and home users really
makes me mad.

Although I believe this will turn out to be a very self destructive move
on their part I really want to do something to aid in that end.

--
Entelin <entelin@users.sourceforge.net>