Ticket

David A. Sinck plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 19 May 2003 07:51:32 -0700

\_ SMTP quoth Rob Wultsch on 5/18/2003 23:20 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_ And you probaly tell small childs that there is no santa a few day
\_ before  christmas...

Somewhere I have jpgs to support that theory.

\_ And no easter bunny on good friday.

There's ALWAYS easter bunny on good friday:
http://www.recipesource.com/main-dishes/meat/rabbit/00/rec0022.html

Mwahahaha.

Just to balance the discussion:
http://www.qmw.ac.uk/~english/cbl/student/le6090/html8.htm

Ok, to actually bring this message back on topic, I'm making moves
towards a laptop.  I have yet to go back through the archives to pull
relevant discussion, but I did run across:

http://www.powernotebooks.com/index.php3, which, on
resellerratings.com has the *top* score for a pure laptop shop and #3
overall.  They even have a bleedin' linux forum *easily* seen.  I
dunno, but looks promissing to me.

David