External floppy drive for toshiba laptop

Gene Holmerud plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 17 May 2003 21:26:03 -0700 (PDT)

--0-956919131-1053231963=:29873

Bob

I have one that fits a model 435CDS.  It can either be inserted instead of the CD reader or plugged into the side socket.  Where are you located?

Gene

Rob Wultsch <robert.wultsch@asu.edu> wrote:
I had contacted the list previously about troubles that I had loading an
os on an old toshiba laptop. Turns out I needed to borrow a external
floppy. I found a person that though they had a drive that I could
borrow, but it turns out that they do not.

Could I borrow a external floppy for old toshiba laptop from someone?

--0-956919131-1053231963=:29873

<DIV>Bob</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have one that fits a model 435CDS.&nbsp; It can either be inserted instead of the CD reader or plugged into the side socket.&nbsp; Where are you located?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Gene<BR><BR><B><I>Rob Wultsch &lt;robert.wultsch@asu.edu&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">I had contacted the list previously about troubles that I had loading an <BR>os on an old toshiba laptop. Turns out I needed to borrow a external <BR>floppy. I found a person that though they had a drive that I could <BR>borrow, but it turns out that they do not.<BR><BR>Could I borrow a external floppy for old toshiba laptop from someone?<BR><BR>---------------------------------------------------<BR>PLUG-discuss mailing list - PLUG-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us<BR>To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change you mail settings:<BR>http://lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss</BLOCKQUOTE><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-956919131-1053231963=:29873--