mutt macro

Bill Jonas plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 17 May 2003 12:14:01 -0700

--MP5ln1Rcf9Bvi+ZW

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 12:03:49AM -0500, Mike Starke wrote:
> I was hoping for a non 'hook' solution. I only save mail
> to folders, therefore I rarely "change" into a folder unless
> I need to recover a previously saved message. I am too old
> to change my habits now for something like this :-)

Tried using send-hook?

$ grep send-hook .muttrc
send-hook . 'my_hdr From: "Bill Jonas" <bill@billjonas.com>'
send-hook '~tuser@domain.tld' 'my_hdr From: "Bill Jonas" <someaddress@billj=
onas.com>'
send-hook '~tyour_regex_here' 'my_hdr From: "Anything" <goes@here>'

(Sorry for the late reply, I'm just catching up on plug mail.)

--=20
"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your front door.  You step
into the Road,  and if you don't keep your feet,  there  is  no knowing
where you might be swept off to."  --  Bilbo Baggins

--MP5ln1Rcf9Bvi+ZW

--MP5ln1Rcf9Bvi+ZW--