SSH in the Matrix

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 16 May 2003 22:50:18 -0400 (EDT)

> No flame on this one.
> Nice action scenes, terrible dialog, weak story.
> They wasted a lot of goodwill from the first one.
> Overall it was not worth seeing.
> I will wait until the video for part 3 comes out to finalize my opinion on
> the entire 3 part project, I doubt that I will bother going to a theater for
> #3.

I didn't think that it was that bad.  Dialog?  What did you expect from
Keanu?  He didn't deliver it in the first one (or any movie), he didn't in
this one.

One thing that I was hoping they woudn't do, but they did, was basically
ignore the ending of the first movie.  Basically, at the end of the first
one Neo realized the difference between perception and reality.  And
he discovered how to exploit this realization.  In the second, they kinda
ignored this fact (in reality, it would have made him too powerful), but I
would have loved to see something creative.

	--Ted