TV to PC Monitor

Bryce C plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
11 May 2003 10:18:53 -0700

--=-mPEVWPic9citjZmDTLEI

What's more. Where's there's TV and free software, there's bound to be
VCR-like stuff.  Check out MythTV (http://www.mythtv.org). It aims, and
has pretty well completed, to be a free TiVo replacement (plus
computer).  I absolutely love it especially with a 200Gb HD. I have more
shows recorded than time to watch them.
I will admit, I don't run it on my main box but It's not on a computer
dedicated to it either.