Contract Worker Needed--Linux/Windows

Eric Van Buskirk, Esq. plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 11 May 2003 2:17:13 -0400

Linux Users,

I am an attorney licensed in Arizona and working in Phoenix.  I need someone skilled in Linux and Windows computer networking to perform several tasks for my law office computer network.

I have only 3 computers: Windows 2000 Server, Windows XP Professional, and Windows 2000 Professional.  Each of these is running VMWare 4.  The virtual machines are successfully running Redhat 7.1. These computers are networked via both a LAN and WLAN.

I need several things done. Tasks include setting up a domain, DNS, FreeS/Wan or stunnel, WEP, airsnort, Active Directory.  My kernel may need to be recompiled for pcmcia-cs as well.  I would also like to create a VPN using Windows' built-in capabilities.

What I offer in return is to create a basic Last Will and Testament, a Living Will, a Prehospital Medical Care Directive, and a Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care or other power of attorney for you.  This basic package typically costs from $300.00 to $500.00.  Accordingly, I ask for approximately $300.00 to $500.00 worth of your services in return.  If you think that this offer is a fair trade for all of the things listed above, that's great.  If not, let's discuss it and set up some fair terms.

If interested, please respond off list.

Thank you,

Eric Van Buskirk, Esq.
Az Bar #021624