Looking for Linux

Kyle Yoder plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 10 May 2003 11:41:12 -0700

Unfortunately I only have dialup and could never stay on long enough to
get 1/2 of a disk. I did go to the Redhat site and I couldn't D/L
without joining them for something like $45 a year.  I would do that but
at this time I'm straped for cash.

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us] On Behalf Of David
Mandala
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2003 11:33 AM
To: Plug
Subject: Re: Looking for Linux

Download the CD-ROM iso images for free from a mirror and burn some
CD's. Should cost you about a buck a CD or less for the media.

Cheers,

Davidm

On Sat, 2003-05-10 at 11:26, Kyle Yoder wrote:
> Can anyone let me know what would the best way to get a copy of Redhat

> with a very tight budget.  I'm just getting into the Linux thing and
> am looking into loading it onto an older Compaq server I found.

David IS Mandala
gpg fingerprint 8932 E7EF CCF5 1B8C 1B5C A92E C678 795E 45B2 D952
Phoenix, AZ (480) 460-7545 HP, (602) 741-1363 CP
http://www.them.com/~davidm/