Dumb Terminal?

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
09 May 2003 17:07:52 -0700

The site ended up being
http://www.disklessworkstations.com/. Due to the graphics and the
ability to plug in my more perpherals this may end up being the way I
go. However at $349.00 it seems weird that I can get a full linux box
from Wallmart for $200.00 however because of the size the fact that its
quiet and because of the graphics I may still go this route. (wonder how
we'll it'll render 3D games and if I can swap graphic cards).

Carl P.

--
Carl Parrish (cparrish@carlparrish.com)
http://www.carlparrish.com