es mtg info

Michael Crusoe plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 09 May 2003 14:15:08 -0700

> "From his early work at the Stanford Research Institute to his present-day
> leadership of the Bootstrap Institute, this talk will examine the width and
> breadth of Doug's extraordinary career with special focus on his 1968 Mother
> of All Demos (featuring the world premier of the mouse) and his continuing
> efforts to bootstrap the collective IQ of the world."

Here are some links to things mentioned in my presentation:

http://www.bootstrap.org/ -- Bootstrap Alliance (Doug Engelbart's latest
group)

http://www.blueoxen.org/ -- Blue Oxen Associates is a think tank devoted
to studying and improving high-performance collaboration. We are
particularly interested in studying knowledge processes -- how we share
and acquire knowledge, and how we use tools to augment our abilities to
inform, to learn, and to collaborate.

http://www.kuro5hin.org/ -- technology and culture from the trenches

http://unrev.stanford.edu/ -- Engelbart's unfinished revolution
Standford university symposium -- with streaming video (Excellent
presentations by the leading thinkers in the industry)

http://www.bootstrap.org/colloquium/index.jsp -- A colloquium that
flowed out of UnRev, more excellent material

--
Michael Crusoe                                         W (480) 965 0882
IT System Administrator                                H (480) 968 5257