how to patch this?

swiver plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 8 May 2003 21:35:49 -0700

ok, great.

i did as said and the output was some "succeeded", some "rejected" --and I
have an output file called "orinoco.h.rej".

"make config" wants my kernel source and I don't seem to have it under
/usr/src/* .

How do I get it and what version should I download--the one for my current
kernel (2.4.2-2)?  I don't see it at rpmfind.net or google.