Well, I ran into a problem with mkfs and knoppix.

Michael Havens plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 7 May 2003 17:37:14 -0700

I think the problem I am experiencing is due to the fact that windows has a
problem creating a filesystem on more than 512 k or m or something like that
. If I need to partition my drives down to a smaller size would saomeone let
me know how large the drives can be? Thanks.
Mike Havens    480-844-1511

1- I sure am excited about the presentation that is going to be given
tonight!
2- I am moving soon. Right now I am in a traveltrailer which is in a
run-down
    park. In about a month though I am going to a mobile home in a NICE park
    for about 10 dollars more a month.