802.11b pcmcia cards

Austin Godber plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 05 May 2003 20:02:40 -0700

I would go for the Orinoco ... I have inherent fear of Belkin (this
extends beyond previous mentioned experience with Belkin USB Wireless
(not a good experience)).

The orinoco can be used with the Windows netstubmler ... but if you want
to use hostAP mode you need a Prism card (at least thats the way it used
to be).

Austin